The Huawei P8 lite is one of the best flagships from Huawei company as it has an amazing body with some awesome features which you will love to use. Most of the times, the users of the device feel like it is one of the best Android device, because it has an awesome and lightweight UI, good RAM management, up to date Android version and what not. Still, if you really want to give your device full accessibility to use your favorite apps, then it is quite ideal for you to root your device. You can easily root your android devices and if it is the Huawei P8 lite marshmallow which you have to root, let us tell you how to root huawei p8 lite without pc.
ROOT Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow
Rooting is a quite useful thing in Android devices, because you can install some of the best apps, like Titanium Backup, Dumpster etc. on your devices, which prove out to be useful for your devices in the long run. But before we begin, please make sure that you know about a few things here:
How to Root Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow
Most Android users don’t like the process which involves using your PC, or which involves the USB Cables and all that stuff. If you are one among them, then you can easily start this process by downloading one of the best root apps, the iROOT for Android. If you want to install iROOT on Android, you can download it by clicking on this link.
Method#1:HUAWEI P8 LİTE – How To TWRP & ROOT for Marshmallow
- Download iROOT from the link given above and install it into your Android devices for free.
- Now, once the app is installed, open it and you will see the option of “get Root Access”. Just tap on it.
- Click Accessing now and your device will get root access.
- Wait for a few seconds till the process is completed. After completion, you will note that your device is rooted.
METHOD#2:Root Huawei P8 Lite via a PC Android Marshmallow 6.0
There is another method for you to root your Huawei P8 devices via a PC. You can download the iROOT for PC for free by clicking on this link and downloading and installing the .exe file on your computers.
- Connect your device to your PC via a USB cable and accept any agreement which pops up on the screen.
- Complete the rooting process which is given on the screens on your PC.
- Wait for a few seconds till the process is completed. You will see that your device has a root access now.
So, this was the whole process to root the huawei p8 lite device. You won’t really face any difficulty in this process, but if you do, make sure you ask us about this in the comment section and we will be glad to answer your queries.how to unlock bootloader huawei. The rooting process which we have just mentioned work how to root any huawei phone.
- This website doesn’t hold any responsibility of any damage done to your device if occurred during this process.
- This method will void the warranty of your Huawei device. Make sure you keep that in mind.
- This process might erase all the internal storage of your device. Be sure to keep a backup of your files.
- Ensure you at least have 50% charge before beginning with this process.
- It is advisable to keep a custom recovery installed before you start this process.