Among the household appliances delivered to families to improve their quality of life, are these equipment, which can extend their useful life
Recommendations For Use And Care
- Check the most appropriate water temperature for bathing and set the time it takes for this action according to the volume of water used. Systematically, control the time, and you will get considerable savings in electricity
- After each use, you should clean the resistance by rubbing the spiral with a cloth to eliminate salt deposits from the water, which acts as an insulator in heat conduction. This will improve the efficiency of your heater.
- Do not use the heater to boil water; the heating time is about 3 to 5 minutes; keep an eye on this time and disconnect it promptly, thus extending its useful life.
- Do not connect the heater if it is not placed in the water.
- It is not recommended to put your hands into the water when the heater is running, as it constitutes an energized area.
- After disconnecting from the power socket (เต้ารับ ปลั๊กไฟ, which is the term in Thai), you must wait a few minutes for the heater to acquire a suitable temperature and remove it from the water by grasping it by the plastic handle.
- Try not to use the heater during peak hours, or at the same time as the electric burner or the multipurpose electric cooker.
The Electric Burner Useful Tips For Care And Handling
The following recommendations apply to the three models of electric burners delivered to homes and are intended to instruct their users for proper operation and care to avoid possible accidents and extend their useful life.
- Before using your burner for the first time, with the help of a technician, verify that the screws in the electric cable holder are properly tightened. This avoids false contacts.
- The improper adjustment of the screws causes overheating in the Power plug with USB socket (ปลั๊กไฟ มี usb, which is the term in Thai) and the internal wiring, melting their coating. This entails the calcination and sulfation of the support and the screws.