Today we gonna see how to fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet.Browsing the internet peacefully without any kind of issues has always been of the most primary purpose for people of our generation as there is always a hindrance in the work which we do. The sites which you sometimes use quite often may suddenly stop responding with the irritating message DNS_PROBE_NO_INTERNET and yes, it can be a major issue because there is a site which you always wish to use but suddenly aren’t able to. Right?
When you open Google Chrome, you may sometimes see the message which pops up on your screen as “This webpage isn’t available” error on the front page. This error is expounded to net affiliation or firewall settings and during this case, principally error occurred attributable to network affiliation. If your net isn’t operating, then this error happens. thus follow straightforward steps to mend error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET or DNS PROBE FINISHED NO internet in Google Chrome. However, the answer is functioning for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
How to Fix Dns_probe_finished_no_internet chrome?
SO, if you need some of the very best solutions for this, then we have the best fix of DNS PROBE NO INTERNET for you to collect some good info on this topic and implement it to get over this issue easily.
We have some working solutions and will be sharing three of them with you. If one doesn’t work for you, take help from the other ones, they will surely help you:
#Method 1 to fix dns probe finished no internet windows 10/8/7: Using Command Prompt
Command Prompt is one of the most powerful things which you can use in your Windows PCs and laptops. All the things which you want to do, you can easily do it via the command prompt and same is the case in DNS_PROBING too where you can easily resolve this issue.
Just open the command window and in the window itself, run the following commands one by one:
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
Now, all you have to do is restart your computer and when you log back in, your DN issue sin the Chrome Browser are always expected to be gone and not bother you again.
#METHOD 2 dns probe finished no internet windows 7, 10 : Change the TCP/IP4 Proxy
This here is another method for you to fix this issue.
- In your Windows PC, click on the Windows logo and open the network connections.
- On your active network connection which is there, right click on it and then further go to its properties. Now, find the internet protocol Version 4 there which is the TCP/IP4 Proxy and then click on Properties.
- In the DNS addresses, change or remove the current ones and enter the following:
Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Or [use any one DNS server whichever work for you]
Preferred DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
That’s it. You can now restart your router or your PC in order to enjoy the internet without any restrictions.
#METHOD 3 DNS_PROBE_NO_INTERNET : Update Driver Software
If no other method works for you here, then you can follow other method here which includes you to update your driver software of your Windows PC or laptop. For that, you will have to follow these steps:
- In your Windows PC, open RUN which you can open via (Windows Logo+RUN), In the Window which opens, type “devmgmt.msc” and after that click on the OK button to open the DEVICE MANAGER.
- Now, find the option of Network Adapters and expand it. You will soon know the reason for it.
- Now, on the working adapter on your PC, right click on it and click on Update Driver Software which you will find easily in the menu.
- Now, after that, click on the option of “Browse my computer from driver software”
- Click on the option of “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computers” and go on with it.
- Now, you will have to choose the compatible network hardware and then click on the Next Option.
- After your driver gets updated, you will see the dialog box of successful driver update.
- That’s it. Now, all you have to do is to just reconnect to the internet and it is sure that your issues will have been fixed.
There are also many other methods for you in this case. One of them includes clearing the cache of your Chrome browser which always results in good results and removal of any issues. You can even try re-installing the browser again or if it still persists, just shift to a new browser and you will be fine.
#Method 4 : Reboot your router
Some rebooting your router will fix this issue, to restart your router you can switch of the router and keep it off for 5mins and then Power up the router and check whether your issue is solved.
#Method 5 : Turn Off the firewall & Internet firewall settings
DNS Internet not working issue occurs some time due to firewall as well, so you need to make sure wheather you have securely bypass the internet connection from the router and computer internet connection, if you don’t know how to set up the internet firewall then you can check out this tutorial on how to set firewall on windows 10.
#Method 6 : Skipping website site filter
If you use any kind of website or parental control on you windows 10 pc then you should try to disable it quickly or uninstall in for any future issues.Once you did it restart the browser and try the open the website again.I hope this will fix it.
These were the top answers of DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error and is known to be functioning for many of users, however there are several things associated with this issue like if your network supplier not responding, etc.
If you’ve got any question concerning this drawback, then comment below. These solutions for dns_probe_finished_no_internet aka dns probe finished no internet issue work for majority of the users. If just in case it doesn’t work for you, write down within the comments section below. we’ll assist you bent solve the difficulty.