The Xiaomi company has currently been doing some of the best manufacturings in order to create and release the best kind of devices. Not only that, but with the release of the Redmi Note 4, the Xiaomi company started getting more notice than before. But as you know, if you own a Xiaomi device and have been using one for a long time now, you get quite bored of the layout and the lack of updates which promise you new features and stuff, but at the end, turn out to be the same.
In this case, most of the people prefer installing a new custom ROM on their devices, which is quite better than the default MIUI. You may try out many customs roms for your xiaomi device, but take note of the thing that once you start flashing a custom ROM, there is no going back. And above all, you need to unlock the bootloader for this process.
But as you know, the Xiaomi company is pretty much cautious when it comes to these security matters and thus, it is a bit difficult to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi devices. Therefore, after many demands, the company has launched the Mi Unlock App to unlock bootloader of any Xiaomi Device.
The Mi Unlock App is free to download and can be installed on your computer systems without any issues or facing any difficulties.
What’s new in the Mi Unlock App:
- New feature to “clean all user data” choice throughout the unlocking
- Comes with utility detection choice underneath “About” section.
- New “check for update” feature for Mi Unlock App underneath “About”
- Optimize in device detection and property problems.
But before we give you the links to download the Mi Unlock App, let us get you introduced to the risks of Mi Unlock App:
- By unlocking the device you agree that this might bring changes to some elements of the system. These changes could harm the device.
- When your Xiaomi device is unlocked not only does it become less secure, but also a lot prone to malware attacks, which can result in the disclosing and loss of your personal knowledge and data of your device.
- Some options that need high security level (e.g., Find device, added-value services, etc.) can now not be accessible.
- When the device is unlocked some options are modified. Thus, you may now not be ready to receive regular updates and revel in newest options of MIUI.
If you want to unlock the bootloader of your device, keep note of the thing that you will only be able to flash either a custom ROM, or a third party ROM on your devices.
DOWNLOAD MI UNLOCK APP TO Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
If you want to download the said app, just click on the link given below
So, this was the whole info about the Mi Unlock APP for your Xiaomi devices. You won’t really face any difficulty in this downloading process, but if you do, make sure you ask us about this in the comment section and we will be glad to answer your queries.